WP6 EODHaM modelling modules development
Responsible of whole WP6 is Partner 5 who will be mainly involved in pressure-impact identification.
Partner 2, Partner 8, Partner
10, in cooperation with Partner 4 and Partner 1, will deal with modelling at
habitat and landscape level. Partner 8 has the responsibility of Italian
sampling sites in cooperation with all the Partners responsible of test sites,
i.e Partner 2 for Greece, Partner 9 for Portugal. Partner 12 has the
responsibility of sites in Brasil, Partner 4 for the Dutch site and Partner 11
for the Welsh site. Partner 3 has the responsibility of translating rule based
experience into a knowledge base to be used for indicators production in forms
of maps and indices. In order to achieve its objectives WP6 will consist of the
- Task 6.1 Modelling at habitat level.
- Task 6.2 Modelling at landscape level.
- Task 6.3 Ecosystem state assessment (soil/vegetation interactions, soil
physical degradation, stoniness).
- Task 6.4 Ecological Niche Modelling.
- Task 6.5 Pressures scenario analysis.
- Task 6.6 Development of an algorithm for conversion of land cover maps into
- Task 6.7 Development of an algorithm for indicator production and their
trend (changes) evaluation.